Friday, February 14, 2014

To my Love (Valentine)

Since it's Valentines... wanted to write a little something for my best friend and someone who plays a key role in my happiness.



From the moment you walked into my life everything changed. I don't think it was a coincidence that you were the one for me. I sometimes laugh because God knows me better then I know myself. There is no one that balances me better, humbles me more, treated me like gold, spoils me…like you. I am lucky to live a life with someone who is adventurous, willing to let me live my dreams, sacrifices everything even your own life for our family, who makes me laugh maybe at you but all the time, who always keeps me on my feet, who truly can be the kid inside, and who has the kindest heart.

You truly are one of the most positive people I've ever met and forever made my life closer to my end result, having the life I love. YOU have given me a huge leap into this joy and creating this life I love. You constantly encourage me to not just be a mom but be everything I've ever wanted to be. I've so far loved everyday we've been together. I know we've had our ups and downs but I wouldn't take any challenge, heart ache, trail, and hardship for anything. I feel that I've grown more in love with you, gained more respect, and have seen how well we actually fit. I don't know who else would put up with me really JK!


I am so happy that I get to spend eternity with you. That we were sealed and can live together forever and that we center our life and family on the Savior. This gives us a bullet proof marriage. We are fighters for each other and it truly has made our marriage amazing. We know there is no way out (well no reason that we should get out, (this is only my marriage of course if my husband abused me I would get out) so we've learned to be more selfless especially after Eastin came. There is so much beauty in this life and each life change you encounter. Each year we get stronger and each year I grow a thousand years wiser. Thank you for being my husband, my friend, a father, and outstanding worker. You are incredible and do amazing things each and everyday.



You are the most handsome man inside and out. Even when we grow old I know you will always take my breath away. I am so lucky to be married to the best man for me. I hope I make you feel like being the best version of yourself. There isn't a day that goes by that I laugh at the fact that there is no one more perfect for me. I know we will always work out our differences because we are fighters. WE WANT a good Marriage and so we FIGHT FOR IT. We want to be happy so we focus in. COMMUNICATION IS Key and is something that has been a challenge at times but we've pulled through it. I will never give up on you and I know you will never give up on me.

HAPPY Valentines Day Wes. I LOVE YOU TO the MOON and BACK.



Glad I get to spend the day not only with this handsome, dreamy hunk of a man but my little East Bug. You gave me the greatest gift a man could give…the birth of our son. Happy Valentines day to Eastin too! My everyday sunshine.


No comments:

Post a Comment