Monday, July 7, 2014

A Friend for everyday of the week




I think mommies need friends for every day of the week. It's hard being home all day alone. I need a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday friends. The weekend can consist of date night and guy or girls nights out, which both Wes and I need in our lives. We both love people and we love having friends and family close.

I go insane when I am alone to much and am not social. Who would agree with this idea and who wants to be my week day friends. I need you! I am fun, have lots of energy, talk a lot, and love to do new things. PICK ME, PICK ME!


I love my little boy and my 2nd coming here shortly but adult conversation is a must. I do get my girl nights in when I can and date nights when Wes can get those in too. I am already pretty spoiled but I need more. Does this make me selfish or just plain genius. I sorta know what makes me happy and I am an extrovert. Being alone a lot isn't my cup a tea and that doesn't make me a bad mom. I just want to be as happy as I can and keep going on creating a life that is beautiful.

Having friends I see frequently only makes me that much of a better person. So far I've created this as much as I can here and can't wait to get settled again and start this anew. I love learning new things about others and making new friends. For me a life surrounded by people gives meaning to my life. It has to be the right people though. I love being a mom and my goal is to keep being the best mom I can be and giving my boys the best life I can give them. I am so glad I've moved around enough and have been pushed out of my comfort zone enough to know what makes life better for myself. I never want to waste a life that can be full of joy again. It takes effort on my part to keep me happy, but It's worth it if it brings others around me up as well.

Goal…lots of friend time, play dates, and fun. This motivates me!

No comments:

Post a Comment