Monday, July 7, 2014

What is a mother




Being am MOM makes you one heck of a talented person. Not only do you multitask and handle littles or older kids with all there hormones, emotions, changes and reactions but you are a photographer (maybe not a professional), a chef, a meal planner, a designer, a decorator (if you choose any of these things), handy woman, creator, artist, cleaner, therapist, taxi cab driver, cheerleader, 24/7 babysitter, a food runner, dancer, singer and much more. You are just not a mom but a little bit of everything. It's hard being a mom but it sure is rewarding. I am so lucky I get to spend most my waking ours with my sweet Eastin even though I need days off and my time too. I never want to forget myself in all this and who knows someday I might just have to go back to work. Right now though…I cherish these mom moment today and everyday I get. It goes by so fast and I cry when Eastin reaches a new stage. He is walking now…what happen to my little 7 pound baby. A year came and went so fast and I am sure soon he will be walking into kindergarten. I think this is why I had another kids so quickly. I wanted another baby in my arms. If I could, I think I would have a semi big family…even with my bad days… but I know I can't. I am going to shoot for 3 though and I know lots of people think that is crazy. 

I love being a mom and not just a mom! MOM's are a million things and I am proud of this. I am so grateful for a healthy, lovable and lively kid. He is a mini Wes and I just know he will grow up to make me proud. HAPPY MOM DAY… I know it's not mothers day but today I just wanted to celebrate what is my career and work right now. 

PS I am not a perfect mom I also have to discipline, feel like a failure some days, cry from exhaustion, feel like the clock can't go fast enough…but these days are luckily rare compared to my 7 days a week and we all have these.


No comments:

Post a Comment