Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Strive to be your true self



I wish I can honestly say I've always been my true self, but to be honest I don't think I ever will. Today I choose to listen to my intuition, to think about what I want, and put whats most important in-front of me. Inside I see myself as a genuine, kind, and loving person. Those close to me know I love deeply, care about people in ways that sometimes hurt only me, and I can be super sensitive. I was told once if your to honest, people will hurt you. This has always kept me away from expressing myself and telling my story. To finally open up and share my thoughts.

TODAY when I look at myself in the mirror...I say:

         I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK
         I am going to be my best self today
         I AM GOING TO LOVE EVERY CHALLENGE THAT COMES MY WAY
         I am going to learn something new
         I AM BEAUTIFUL
         People love me for who I am
         I LOVE WHO I AM TODAY
         Thank you for being amazing


To be honest I like who I am. I like that I care, that I love, that I have dreams, and that I want people to be happy.  That I try to please others if I can, that I want to take people's pain away, that I want to be happy, and so much more.

I am happy that I am living a life I love and doing exactly what makes me happy. I want to help others love the person who stairs back at them. I want others to love themselves. I lived to many days hating who I was and I am glad I live to be my true, awesome self. I AM AMAZING and I KNOW IT!

We are our own worse critics! KNOW IT AND CHANGE IT.




CHANGE THE WAY YOU TALK TO YOURSELF.
 CHANGE THE WAY YOU FEEL. 
CHANGE THE TODAY so tomorrow you wake up becoming 
closer to your ture self 

No comments:

Post a Comment