Tuesday, June 3, 2014

4 years




Cheers to an amazing roller coaster of a ride. I am so happy that I've been able to start this journey with the most incredible man. He puts up with a lot and I mean a lot. It's been so wonderful learning and growing together and making our marriage strong and happy. I enjoy all the time I get with him even in the busy life of being a mom and number #2 coming here soon. I've been blessed with the most perfect person for me and he is the greatest example of the person I need to become each day. He has taught me so much about myself and I love the change I will become being married to him. He is the most patient person I know. During this past time together he has maybe raised his voice at me less then 5 times. I wish I could say I've done the same. He calms me and helps me see life in a whole new perspective. I've had to learn so much self control through him to even be able to communicate. He won't even talk to me if I name call or raise my voice. This is something that is very immature and something that is making me better each and everyday.

He always gives me the ultimate respect even on the worst of days. He treated me like cold and is completely selfless if I need anything. He is always worried about my health, if I am getting enough sleep, if I am happy, and what he can do better. He is nice to everyone and really never says a bad thing about anyone. I've learned to never really talk about anyone and what a waist of time. He really just loves people for who they are the good and the bad.

He's an incredible father to Eastin and has taught me he wants to do it his own way and that is just fine. I've learned that we all have our ways of doing thing and sometimes he does things way better then I can. Eastin wakes up everyday saying "da da" and looks around for him when he is gone. I am so lucky to have a baby dad, toddler dad and I am sure the perfect dad for our kids. The person he is and the example he sets is already enough.

I love how he always makes me feel beautiful. I really have never felt ugly around my husband or worried about not wearing make up, if I have a little chub on me, when I get pregnant or anything. He really just makes me feel attractive and it's nice to know he loves me for me.

We've been to a lot of places and have done amazing things the past 4 years. I wouldn't change Hawaii and now Massetchusetts for anything. These adventures and moving all our stuff makes us crazy but strong together. Adding a second kid in the mix of it all has been wonderful. Wes and I always get on board together and talk through most anything. He takes my late night drama really well and my over dramatic emotions most of the time.

He is what makes me a better person each and everyday. I just consider myself lucky. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Love BUG. Being in Flordia right now where we started our marriage is a great way to spend 4 years. I cannot wait to see you tomorrow.

xoxo














No comments:

Post a Comment