Saturday, January 18, 2014

Be Aware of Judgements


I have been working on judging people less for a very long time. It's taken years to master and is something I will keep working on each and everyday. I think the hardest thing to become better at is not judging ourselves. We are our own worst critics. What we say to ourselves out loud and to the universe become true. We need to be careful with how we treat ourselves especially when we are trying our best. 

IF YOU ARE TRYING YOUR BEST LET GO OF JUDGEMENT.
EVERYONE FAILS 
EVERYONE MESSES UP
EVERYONE HURTS SOMEONE SOMEWHERE
LIFE IS A JOURNEY
LEARN AND MOVE ON

Today make a conscious effort to listen more, try to understand why people are doing the things they do, leave things up to God to judge, let go of something you might think is stupid now and laugh at yourself. Know that everything is a memory and we wouldn't be what we are today without set backs, without failures, without making mistakes, and without this journey. 
Life is full of surprise, so embrace them more. Life was never made to be easy.

CHOOSE to be kinder to others today and better to yourself. 

YOU DESERVE THE WORLD know it, live it, believe it, and say it. 




I actually love who I am and I like that I always want to be better. Sometimes I am hard on myself because I know I am not always being exactly what I am capable of, but who actually is. I give myself credit for taking leaps, for stepping outside of my comfort zone, for loving and excepting people different than me, for giving service, and for being better then I was yesterday. 



2 comments:

  1. So true my dear. I am working on that very same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes its a work in progress. I realized this when I was talking to a dear friend who is all about the universe and what we say to ourselves. She made me realize how hard I am on myself as a mom and I didn't realize I was. XOXO

    ReplyDelete