Monday, January 6, 2014

My New Years Resolutions


I am already looking forward to 2014. I am so much more driven, happier, positive, and ready to face this year! Trials come, we cannot control them but BRING THEM ON! I feel like I grow so much from them. LIVES CHALLENGES brings you closer to a whole network of new people. I love relating to people and being able to give any hope I can. I've had to many angels in my life who've helped me when I needed it and I love to pay it forward if I can.

Thinking forward to this year I see FREEDOM, LOVE, LIGHT, ABUNDANCE, JOY, LAUGHTER, HOPE and PEACE. The person I am today can conquer anything...yes I say this to myself each day and many more affirmations until I believe them. AFFIRMATIONS are so powerful.

I encourages all of you to MAKE YOUR OWN AFFIRMATIONS for this new year and say them everday. Things you may be insecure about, things you want to conquer but don't have the guts to do and etc. There is power in what we say to ourselves.




Here are a few new years goals, resolutions, thoughts, ideas whatever you want to call them:

* Live in the moment and keep my theme each day as "Create today, the life I love." Live in the moment. I want to waste less time on thing that do not matter. 

* I want to help others achieve success. I love being a health coach and if I can get people to reach there realistic goal weight, keep it off, learn better health, motivate them, make them happier and love and think they are beautiful, then I won. MY JOB IS a job worth doing! 



* I want to save for retirement and a downpayment on a home. I may not be settled in the next 5 years but I want to work towards that each and everyday.

* I want to take care of my beautiful body this awesome gift that gets me through my day. Mainly I have a bad back which takes my core to strengthen. My goal is to do yoga, stretch, do my back excersices and swim. Swimming does miracle on your back. 

* I want to go on my first cruise with my husband and first trip away from my SON. I hate leaving him but I want to have a few days with Westin and I. I love spending time with just my babe and a trip would be the cherry on top.

*I want to do something outside of my comfort zone every week, month, quarter, etc. There is so much power in going beyond your comfort zone. Doing my own business and putting myself out there is already out of my comfort zone. I've already been way to blunt and honest on this blog and even advertising and talking to people about what I do is hard but awesome. 

* I want to go out of my way each and everyday to do something special for my husband. Even if its as small as a back scratch which he loves to much. I want him to know I love him and can go out of my way for him as much as I do as a mother to Eastin. 

* I want to relax more, yell less, decrease anger and try to be silent while working through emotions that come my way. My husband is the perfect example of being in complete control of his emotions. He is the happiest person I know and really has never yelled at me. To be able to be as in control as him with my words, actions, and challenges would be amazing. SO TIME TO RELAX, THINK BEFORE I SAY THINGS, BREATH THROUGH ANXIETY OR EMOTIONS, and PONDER. This is a freedom I am excited to achieve. 

* I want to do an act of service for someone each day. I know a wonderful woman whose made this goal right when she was first married and seriously serves someone each day. She has not gone a day not serving. She is one of the most giving, happy, lovable people I know and to become more like her would be an accomplishment.

* I want to achieve abundance, to make this business a success! To continue putting myself out there, be my true self with no fears of what people think. 


IF you CARE what PEOPLE think YOU will NOT do the IMPOSSIBLE.




MAKE A quote for yourself and theme for this year. I started my theme early but it's
 CREATING A LIFE I LOVE


CHEERS to 2014!!! 
LOVE WHAT YOU DO
 LOVE WHO YOU ARE
 LOVE WHAT YOU ARE TODAY
 and 
what YOU WILL BECOME TOMORROW!!!! 


XOXO





2 comments:

  1. I loved reading this!! It made me feel so pumped and ready for a new year! I am so happy I know you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Steph. Thank you so much. I am happy your in my life each and everyday. I ADORE YOU especially your warm embrace and excitement when you see me! I feel like the most awesome person ever. XOXO

    ReplyDelete