Monday, January 13, 2014

Push Yourself Beyond Your Comfort Zone



This is what I need today. I feel as if it's so hard to push myself beyond my comfort zone even if I want to help people feel better about themselves. I just got back from being on vacation and went off my program while I was gone. I was feeling so great, the pain in my hands and wrist went away and now its starting to come back. This is my motivation for the week. I know I am supposed to offer this program to people and give what has been given to me. Help people to become more healthy and change habits. Health is everything to me and it's something that's been affecting my everyday life. This program has helped stop the binging phases, the lack of respect for myself and my body. I've been afraid of my circle, people I love, people who would benefit from this. I am not afraid of rejection. There is no obligation but It doesn't hurt to gain more knowledge.

I love what I do, its fun, its awesome and I am going to keep going.

I am going to push myself beyond my comfort zone. 
PUT MYSELF OUT THERE. 
Be what I want to be. 
LOVE who I am TODAY.
I believe people are worth it. 
I believe people need to fight for themselves more. 
Take care of this awesome body and the person inside. 



I have so much to give and I have so much to offer. I've been through a lot of health trials and I want to prevent people from having the same problems I've faced. Watching people on this program has been awesome.  Seeing them push through it, doing something challenging, and fight for what they want. Changing habits is hard but anyone can do it. I AM DOING IT.

I think all people are beautiful and I am not here to change someone. I am here to help people become exactly what they want to become. I am not here to create disorders or be unrealistic but I am here to help people live a longer life and have a healthier cholesterol, heart, mind, and love for themselves. This is what I get to offer people no matter there size.

What did you need to hear today? Or this week? Or this month? This is what I need in my life to push me beyond things unmanageable. To create the LIFE I LOVE!

Tell me a story where you went beyond your limitations?

No comments:

Post a Comment