Saturday, December 7, 2013

Give yourself permission to DREAM

I have learned this skill of dreaming. Giving myself permission to dream and permission to see exactly what GOD wants for me. I can have the life I want and I don't have to get greedy or nasty to fight for it.   There is love behind vision and dreams. A dream board brings power and visualization and helps you face fears and reach things you never though possible. Westin and I have made our dream boards and I am making myself a new one that I will shortly post. Creating and visualizing this each day brings wonders one can't even imagine.

Here are a few dreams I have:


  • 5 bedroom house with a movie room, game room, a big kitchen, music room, a room full of food storage, a guest house portion, and a pool. A place I can entertain and have my kids have friends over and I know they are safe. To get to know there friends and to make my home a place of laughter and happiness. I also want to be prepared if a natural disaster happens something that more and more people are seeing the use for, especially when people can loose power for weeks.



  • To travel to Jerusalem, all over Europe, Thailand, South America, and many other places. To see the world and help others. To teach my kids a world outside there world, to see many colors, different governments, different styles of life. To work in orphanages, to see ghettos and mansions.



  • To tell my story, through blogging, through starting this business, to change peoples lives, to bring joy and happiness, to create hope where there seems one cannot find any peace.



  • To live debt free. To not have to worry about having my basic needs met, to be able to serve others. To open doors to others dreams, to give my kids a life they deserve but not spoil them, to pass it forward each and every day.



  • To be remembered, to make a difference in the world. To be influential, to leave a legacy, to bring others joy, hope and laughter. TO MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE.


These are just a few of my dreams...

TODAY
GIVE 
YOU 
PERMISSION 
TO 
DREAM
TO 
EVEN
DREAM 
BIG





No comments:

Post a Comment